Saturday, March 13, 2010

Moving Vehicle Poop

Time: 4:10pm
Location: Somewhere in Connecticut. More specifically, sitting in my seat on my BoltBus ride back to Boston
Mission: Update the blog

Time: 4:12pm
Location: Sitting on the BoltBus toilet while on I-95
Status: Actually sitting down was a feat. Holding onto the handrail for dear life now as I release.

Time: 4:15pm
Location: Same as before.
Status: Finished, but still need to wipe. Too bad the bus driver had to brake and hit my head on the handrail. No concussion, thankfully....that only happens when I pee.

Time: 4:16pm
Location: Still in the stall
Status: Wiping wasn't too bad. But had to lean against the wall as I buttoned my pants back up. The Purell hand sanitizer was a nice touch though, BoltBus.

Time: 4:18pm
Location: Back in my seat
Mission: Accomplished

Chh!

-JMH

1 comment:

  1. Today I pooped in Shakespeare's favorite pub. I thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete