Thursday, February 11, 2010

Staying in Touch

So I'm trying this update via email from my blackberry...hopefully it works. I have along night ahead of me with a job netoworking event, tech show dress rehearsal and a big homework assignment. But of course, I need to update the blog first!
We have invited Tom Murphy (Dresden, Germany) and Sam Sklar (Auckland, New Zealand) to join us as foreign poop correspondants. It is my hope that as the poopblog community expands, it will help us all stay in touch. Many of us are graduating in May and possibly moving away, so let this blog be a way to always remain close to one another. What better way to be close than with your pants around your ankles?
I'll end with this: no matter how far away we go or how many years go by, one thing will remain the same: everybody poops.
-Fritz


1 comment: