Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Updating the blog..... PUN INTENDED!

It's miraculously convenient how perfectly perched your laptop can be in the men's room at 1193 whenever you update the blog! It's at the ideal height too!!

You know, I used to think I didn't have much privacy here because of the rubber duckies in the shower, but now they're turned away from me so I don't feel as invaded. Actually now that I think about it, there are 2 rubber duckies!! Maybe one day when I fill the bathtub in here for a nice bubble bath, I'll play with them.

Ohhh the toilet paper is nice and soft too! Good find in our last Shaw's trip, boys. It's not like the shitty (haha see what I did there?) 1 ply ones BU gives us. Seriously, it feels like I'm wiping my ass with sandpaper sometimes.

http://www.failfunnies.com/29/images/pc-toilet-funny.jpg
--> This is so going in my future house.

Peace and 4-ply,

JMH

1 comment:

  1. can we please have that toilet in every room of our mansion??

    ReplyDelete